ARIS’ (Applicazioni Rielaborazioni Impianti Speciali) main activities are: design, manufacturing and maintenance of vehicles and special equipment, upgrading of systems and vehicles and setting up of vehicles or special equipment. The Company’s main customers are the Italian Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Interior.
The company was created in 1946 in San Maurizio Canavese (Turin) and in 1969 moved to Lombardore, a short drive from the Turin International Airport “Sandro Pertini”. The company now covers an important position in the service field and in the production of special products for civil or military use, such as:
- special wheeled and tracked vehicles, all terrain and amphibians
- tactical and logistic power systems
- vehicles for special aeronautical use
- special equipment on wheeled and tracked vehicles
- modifications and / or updates of military and / or civil vehicles and conversion of military vehicles to civilian use
- engineering and logistical support of systems of own production and / or service at the customer.
The company is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and NATO AQAP-2110
ARIS is member of AIAD, Italian Industries Association for Aerospace Systems and Defence
ARIS is on MePA, e.procurement for Public Administrations
ARIS has exclusive cooperations with:
ZIEGLER: leading manufacturer of fire vehicles and equipment.
FUTURETECH: NBC systems, water purification systems, field kitchens..
WEBER-RESCUE: rescue equipment systems.
LED LENSER: a worldwide leader company in the field of quality professional torches.
PROMINENT COMTECH: ARIS distributor, Authorised Assembler of Semi Knocked Down Kits on the Indian Territory.
ARIS Company’s main activities are special vehicle design, manufacturing and maintenance, system upgrading and vehicle fitting out.
The company called F.lli Bellezza was founded in 1946 in San Maurizio Canavese (Turin) trading in the repair of cars and trucks. In 1956 it was named SIRA (Italian Society of Automotive Repair) extending its expertise to the Defence vehicle and equipment logistic support.
In 1969, the pivotal year for the company’s growth, the founder, Mr. Bellezza Quater Natale, expands and relocates SIRA to Lombardore (Turin) under its present name ARIS (Applicazioni Rielaborazioni Impianti Speciali).
The company is continuing its original business with more complex activities such as engineering and logistic support for weapon systems, design and manufacturing of special vehicles and equipment, tactical and logistic power systems.
Thanks to the experience, the ongoing process of professional staff growth and new product research and development investments, ARIS is now able to offer a wide and diverse range of products and highly specialized services such as Technical Assistance to Civil Protection, Fire Brigades and Defense meeting specific national and/or international Customer requirements
Inglese-L’impresa è nata nel 1946 in San Maurizio Canavese (Torino) per poi ricollocarsi nel 1969 presso Lombardore a breve distanza dall’aeroporto internazionale della citta’ di Torino. La Società occupa oggi una posizione di rilievo nel settore dei servizi e della realizzazione di prodotti speciali, quali:
- veicoli speciali ruotati e cingolati ogniterreno ed anfibi,
- sistemi d’alimentazione tattici e logistici,
- veicoli per uso peculiare aeronautico,
- allestimenti speciali su mezzi ruotati/cingolati per usi militari e/o civili,
- trasformazioni e/o aggiornamenti di mezzi militari e/o conversione di mezzi militari ad usi civili,
- supporto ingegneristico e logistico di sistemi di propria produzione e/o in servizio presso il Cliente.
La societa’ e’ certificata UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 e NATO AQAP-2110
Associazione Nazionale Fra Industrie Automobilistiche – ANFIA
Associazione Industrie per l’Aerospazio, i Sistemi e la Difesa – AIAD