S3LB39 series of modern design Lowbed semitrailers with advanced technology solutions that allow a reduction of operation costs while keeping high safety conditions under heavy duty.
The semitrailer model SRC368, is a lowbed semitrailer with rear double angle bevel, made of high-strength steel, fitted with three axles, pneumatic suspension with shock absorber and a self-steering third axle, hydraulic ramps and retractable rings for anchorage of vehicles .
Technical characteristics (base version):
- payload 28000 kg
- GVW 39000 kg
- total length 13500 mm
- width 2530 mm
- loading platform height 900 mm
- lowbed length 10000 mm
- ramp length 2300 mm
- ramp width 650 mm
- climb angle 16°
- self-ventilated Disc Brakes
- tires type 255/60R19.5 on steel wheel rim 12+1
- pneumatic braking system with EBS and anti-tilting device.
- drum brakes with 245/70R17.5 tyres
- hydraulic winch
- loading platform spreaders
- side lowered pockets
- twist lock
- steel ramps for climbing on fifth wheel level
- ramps to max height
- foldable ramps, length 4000 mm (climbing angle 10°).