ARISFIRE-ATL: vehicle equipped with a module for emptying of flooded rooms and areas.
The module was designed and manufactured to be easily roll-off and installed in the back of off-road vehicles such as ARISFIRE AIB550 as alternative to AIB550 modules, thus making the vehicle suitable for use in floods.
- body in the cabin with aluminum locking shutters
- 5.5 kW gasoline generator with 2 EEC sockets
- self-priming diesel pump for dirty water on a stretcher with:
- 4-stroke engine, gasoline-powered, electric start and pull
- centrifugal pump up to 1500 l / min
- submersible pump 440 l / min
- submersible pump 680 l / min
- suction hose with steel spiral
- drainage hose
- nozzle for street cleaning
- traffic cones.