32R1SP is a three-axle trailer including one steering on fifth wheel, designed to meet the requirements of vehicle and machinery transport used by Armed Forces, i.e. Corps of Engineers.
The 32R1SP trailer is “O4” category and has obtained by Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport a double approval as vehicle used for operations and exceptional transport
- tare 7500 kg
- payload 24000 kg
- GVW 31500 kg
- frame with monolithic structure made of high resistance steel longitudinal and transverse members, joined by welding; rings suitable for rail and maritime transport are placed on the bottom
- anti-slip loading platform, partly covered with wooden planks, retractable twist-lock for transport of ISO 1C (20’) containers, adjustable chocks and eight 12t retractable eyebolts, suitable for anchoring the vehicles being transported
- air suspension on all axles with double-acting telescopic shock absorbers
- drawbar with towing eye meeting STANAG 4101, CUNA unified and Road Regulations approved (Ø50 mm Ø 76 mm civil or military)
- loading foldable ramps operated by hydraulic power, made of two runners, 4.15 m long and 0.85 m wide
- continuous and automatic pneumatic brake system, with EBS 4S-3M 180° stability device in compliance with existing EEC regulations, pneumatic parking brake and mechanic emergency brake
- 24V electrical system meeting STANAG 2601 and EEC regulations, ADR (Class III).