S3FB39 is a three-axle semitrailer with one steering axle on fifth wheel, designed to meet the requirements of vehicle and machinery transportation used by Armed Forces, i.e. Corps of Engineers.
The S3FB39 semitrailer has obtained by Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport the approval with and without winch for “04” category.
- tare 9000/9500 kg
- payload 29500/29000 kg
- GVW 38500 kg
- frame with monolithic structure made of high resistance steel longitudinal and transverse members, joined by welding; rings suitable for rail and maritime transport are placed on the bottom
- anti-slip loading platform, with flag type extensions to increase the width of the platform to 3100 mm, retractable twist-locks for transport of ISO 1D (10), 1C (20 ft), 1A (40 ft) containers and ten 2.5 t and ten 13.5 t retractable eyebolts, suitable for anchoring the vehicles being transported
- air suspension on all axles with double-acting telescopic shock absorbers
- adjustable loading platform height, both manual and automatic (when driving is faster than 15 km/h)
- loading foldable ramps hydraulically operated, made of two runners, 4.15 m long and 0.85 m wide
- continuous and automatic pneumatic brake system, with EBS 4S-3M 180° stability device in compliance with existing EEC regulations. Pneumatic parking brake and mechanical emergency brake
- 24V electrical system meeting STANAG 2601 and EEC regulations, ADR (Class III).