ARIS MSV Mobile Surveillance Vehicle is a mobile system aimed at the day/night surveillance of difficult operation areas, airports, borders, in difficult enviromental conditions and it is based on a compact 4×4 vehicle, with excellent off road performances, equipped with 85 kW diesel engine; a special command and control unit for the operators is fitted on the chassis.
The unit, made of special fiberglass, with high insulating capabilities, can operate in a fully independent way from the vehicle and it is fitted with the following:
- 4 hydraulic jacks for the levelling and the unloading/loading, operating as a “stand alone” system
- telescopic, pneumatic mast with the EOS (Electro-Optical System) system for observation
- instrumentation (console, workstation) to process images and data
- electric system supplied by a UPS system
- 10 kVA power generator
- dual 8 kVA UPS
- suitable for up to 4 people
- air conditioning system.
The characteristics of the surveillance optoelectronic system, at the highest technological levels available nowadays on the market, can be chosen on special requirements basis.